Evidence of Income (EOI) and Bank Statements
Ulster Bank RI Current account holder statement requirements
customers should have maintained an account with us for a minimum of 3 months.
Ulster Bank Customer
must have either a live mortgage account or live bank account.
Certified EOI & Bank Statements
photocopies of required documentation must be fully certified copies of originals, i.e. stamped, dated and signed. When certified copies are enclosed only 1 of the copies needs to be stamped and signed as certified. However must specify number enclosed i.e. 1 of 4 or 1 of 6 etc. All pages must run consecutively and be numbered by provider. Most recent statements must be no more than 5 weeks old from date of application submission to Mortgage Centre.
a. Salary mandated to UB account
Three most recent payslip (weekly or monthly) If paid weekly, 4 payslips required.
b. Salary mandated to Non UB account
Three most recent payslip (weekly or monthly) and latest three months’ consecutive statements. If paid weekly, 4 payslips required.
c. Salary not mandated
Three most recent payslips (weekly or monthly) and latest three months’ consecutive statements. If paid weekly, 4 payslips required.
- If customer is paid in cash please supply most recent P60.
- If net pay and/or tax deduction amounts are the same on each payslip please supply most recent P60.
- latest 3 months’ consecutive personal bank statements verifying expenditure and
- latest 3 months’ consecutive business bank statements (If business account is not with the Bank) and
- 2 years finalised accounts AND
- Tax Assessment forms confirming 2 years Key Data (must include tax returns and Revenue acceptance forms)