Always send the correct documents for credit assessment and identification checks
Important – Certifying documents
Please ensure that every page of each document is certified with the words ‘true copy of the original’ and shows your company name and your full name (in BLOCK CAPITALS), together with your signature and the date. Documents carrying a photograph can be certified only if you met the customer face-to-face and should be certified with the words ‘true likeness of applicant’.
Evidence of Income (EOI) and Bank Statements
Ulster Bank RI Current account holder statement requirements
customers should have maintained an account with us for a minimum of 3 months.
Ulster Bank Customer
must have either a live mortgage account or live bank account.
Certified EOI & Bank Statements
photocopies of required documentation must be fully certified copies of originals, i.e. stamped, dated and signed. When certified copies are enclosed only 1 of the copies needs to be stamped and signed as certified. However must specify number enclosed i.e. 1 of 4 or 1 of 6 etc. All pages must run consecutively and be numbered by provider. Most recent statements must be no more than 5 weeks old from date of application submission to Mortgage Centre.
a. Salary mandated to UB account
Three most recent payslip (fortnightly or monthly) If paid weekly, 4 weeks payslips required.
b. Salary mandated to Non UB account
Three most recent payslip (fortnightly or monthly) and latest three months’ consecutive statements. If paid weekly, 4 weeks payslips required.
c. Salary not mandated
Three most recent payslips (fortnightly or monthly) and latest three months’ consecutive statements. If paid weekly, 4 weeks payslips required.
- If customer is paid in cash please supply most recent P60. A letter from the external company accountant to be provided..
- If net pay and/or tax deduction amounts are the same on each payslip please supply most recent P60.
- latest 3 months’ consecutive personal bank statements verifying expenditure and
- latest 3 months’ consecutive business bank statements (If business account is not with the Bank) and
- 2 years finalised accounts AND
- Tax Assessment forms confirming 2 years Key Data (must include tax returns and Revenue acceptance forms)